50 Days To Freedom Challenge
I see you. You had the guys to get started, that means you have the guts to finish.
You'll be receiving a personal email from me within the next 5 minutes that lays out the details of the 50 Days To Freedom program.
While you're waiting, Here are a few steps you can follow that you can use to set yourself up for success in completing the challenge.
STEP 1: Make a physical list of the goals you want to accomplish over the course of the challenge.
Be realistic, attainable, and specific with these goals.
- Lose 15lbs or 6% body fat
- Learn about metabolism and how to create healthy eating habits by reading/ watching XYZ books/seminars
- Read books XYZ
- Kick XYZ bad habits by stopping XYZ actions and doing XYZ actions to prevent them / replace them
- Build XYZ relationship by doing/stopping XYZ actions
- Run (specific) 5K/half marathon/Marathon of (specific) date
- Lose fat or weight
- Read more
- Stop (blank) habit
- Be nicer/better/happier/etc...
- Run a race
STEP 2: Pick 5+ books to read during the program.
Here is a list we've compiled of books we have found to be very beneficial.
- Can’t Hurt Me - David Goggins
- Endure - Cameron Hanes
- The Wim Hof Method - Wim Hof & Elissa Epen PhD
- The Power Of Moments - Chip & Dan Heath
- Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
- Deep Work - Cal Newport
- Ego Is The Enemy - Ryan Holiday
- The Obstacle Is The Way - Ryan Holiday
- Leaders Eat Last - Simon Sinek
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
- 12 Rules For Life - Jordan Peterson
- Unshakeable - Tony Robbins
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things - Ben Horowitz
- Extreme Ownership - Jocko Willink
- Greenlights - Matthew McConaughey
- Man’s Search For Meaning - Viktor Frankl
- 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People - Steven Covey
- Atomic Habits - James Clear
- The Power of Positive Thinking - Norman Vincent Peale
STEP 3: GET TO WORK!
Once you have the first 2 steps completed ... I want you to commit. Quit planning. Quit making excuses. Quit waiting for the perfect time. Get out there and move. Start the program, track your progress, and post your results online.
FINAL STEP: SHARE
The last thing I'd like you to do is spread the word. You know others who struggle with traits like confidence, mental toughness, commitment, discipline, self-esteem, self-worth, self-belief, fortitude, and grittiness ... Tap the links below to share 100 Days To Freedom with them.
... and don't forget to use the hashtag #100DAYSTOFREEDOM so myself and everyone else doing the program can see your progress too.
If you don't see the email, check your junk/promotions folder ... and be sure to whitelist our emails so you don't ever miss them.
Now ... Go Check Your Email.
Challenge Mandatory Daily Principals
– Start a diet and stick with it. No cheat days. No alcohol
– Read at least 10 pages from a nonfiction book
– Perform at least a 90 minutes of working out where 30+ minutes must be outside
– 2 minutes of shower at coldest setting (if your water doesn’t get cold enough to take your breath away take a 2-minute ice bath
– Drink at least 1 gallon of water
– Take a daily progress picture
– If you skip a day or miss a task you must start the challenge over at “Day 1”